ABT Accredited Manicure & Pedicure Course
Simply watch online and ask questions at anytime live on the chat. Nobody can see you or hear you on the online course.
This course will take place live online . The live session will be 2 hours of live training online with replay for 30 days after the course & support from the trainers as needed along the way.
ABT Accredited Certificate
Cost of Course €99
Each learner will be asked to complete 5 case studies.
Learning outcomes from this course:
- Learn the structure of the nail.
- Be able to relate treatment to the bones, muscles and skin of the hand and feet.
- Understand, explain and demonstrate how to check for contraindications and recognise any nail diseases and disorders
- Understand, explain and demonstrate the importance of consultation and communicating with the client tactfully and accurately.
- Understand, explain and demonstrate use of the relevant products and tools.
- Understand, explain and demonstrate how to file the nails correctly according to the nail shape
- Be able to demonstrate successfully how to carry out a manicure and pedicure treatment.
Products needed for the course: Hoof stick, orange wood stick, file, buffer, cuticle cutter, nail cutter, bowl to soak hand, bowl to soak feet, cuticle remover, hand exfoliator, foot exfoliator, two face cloths, two hand towels, hand moisturiser, foot moisturiser, hand mask, foot mask, two brushes to apply masks, massage oil, foot soak, foot wrasp for hard skin, non acetone nail polish remover, nail wipes, nail varnish base coat, nail varnish colour and nail varnish top coat.